Friday, August 24, 2001

S T I L L W A I T I N G F O R L I V E J O U R N A L T O B E F I X E D. I'm having major withdrawals. I have to know what the 'nsync slashers are doing, even though they don't know me and I don't know them and they don't even know I know who they are. Still, it's like missing part of a soap opera. It sucks. Meanwhile, I've got dear blogger. And I can read everyone else's blogs. That's cool. I should be going to bed soon; I have to work in the morning. I don't want to, but I suppose I will. I hardly worked on any stories today. I did, however, sleep late and spend alot of time online. I cannot right now tell you what I did online (except I remember going to livejournal ALOT to see if it was available yet). Other than the livejournal stuff and email, I can't remember what I did. I taped a movie from 1972 with Michael Caine. Didn't watch it, but I taped it. It sounded really interesting: it's called Pulp and it's about a pulp writer (yeah! My kinda writer!) getting involved in some sort of criminal thing. If it has Michael Caine, you can be guaranteed it involves some sort of criminal business. Unless it's Educating Rita (great movie) and then it involves Oxford college (i think it's oxford, isn't it?) and Julie Walters. That was such a cool movie. Speaking of the great Caine, I saw Get Carter (the original movie) recently. Right night movie. I like them gangster flicks :) He is one of the best (and most diverse) actors of our time, I think. I cried when he one his oscar year before last. I think it was for a lifetime achievement, wasn't it? Suddenly I can't remember...like much in my life I'm afraid :/ Unfortunately, I remember I have to work in the morning. Oh yeah! I remember what I did online! I read a good deal of Neil Gaiman's online journal ( http://www.americangods.com ) . V. V. nice. It's so nice that he takes the time out to speak to us poor sods :)

alright that's all for tonight...still patiently awaiting livejournal's return. I don't have any money, but if they needed any I'd try to scrape up five dollars or so...

No comments: