Sunday, February 02, 2003

Man, Alias is good.


Okay, this is the deal. I like to call myself a writer, but I have a hard time actually committing to a story. I start them, but then I don't finish them. (Kind of like my journals.)

This is going to be a progress report on the story that I started about two years ago and never got past halfway done. I picked it back up again yesterday, and I've been working on it since yesterday morning. I've worked on the sections I started two years ago, and I'm going to edit them as best I can before I move on.

I'm finding all my notes now, and am trying to consolidate them in word so I don't have thousands of pieces of paper in thousands of notebooks.

I'm trying to figure out what the heck I was talking about in some of the notes.

I'm rewriting part one, (and finally writing the ending to that part.) I have to do this because I'm leaving my job, and...man, Alias is so damn good, and I want to do this for m

I'm going to give updates on my story, and all the other stories I have planned, in this blog. If anyone wants to see more random (honestly, can I get any more random?) thoughts, they can go to my livejournal.

I'll certainly post when I've finished the story.

No comments: