Saturday, March 22, 2008

PODCAST!

Direct Link
RSS Feed

**The blog post will go up tomorrow**

Theme Music! Dust Rhinos, "Victoria"
Website
Myspace

State of Radio, "Gang of Thieves"
Website
Myspace

The OaKs, "Masood" (Thanks to Fanatic Promotions)
Website
Myspace

Hayden, "Where and When" (The label gave me permission to play the song but they asked me not to post the .mp3)
Label Site
Myspace

The Cyanide Valentine, "Nosferatu" (Download the entire EP from their website--just click on the picture on the right when the website comes up)
Myspace

Gileah and the Ghost Train, "Emergency" (The Label gave me permission to play the song but not to post the .mp3)
Website
Myspace

Brooke Waggoner, "Hush If You Must" (I got permission from the artist to use the song, but in lieu of posting the mp3, she asked me to direct people to her website where you can download the entire EP for free--just click on the "music" link at the bottom of her website)
Myspace

Water Fai, "Kaiyon" (I did get the name right in the podcast!) (Thanks to Team Clermont for the .mp3)
Website
Myspace

No comments: