Friday, May 23, 2008

Special Edition, May 18th, 2008 (Sorry the shownotes are late)

PODCAST SHOWNOTES


Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

I originally posted this podcast last week, but then I got a head cold and didn't have the energy to post the shownotes. I still don't really have the energy, but I know I needed to get it done before I forgot. I'm also going to record another special episode later because I need to test the podcasting software to see if it works after we installed it on a different computer. I'll explain that better when I post those shownotes (probably later today).

Jack Penate, "Spit at Stars"

Website
Myspace

Thao Nguyen & the Get Down Stay Down, "Bag of Hammers"

Website
Myspace

Rilo Kiley, "The Execution of All Things"

Website
Myspace

Fourth of July, "Can't Sleep" (Not a direct link)

Myspace
Daytrotter link

Jim Noir, "Key of C"

Website
Myspace

No comments: