Sunday, March 29, 2009

Special Episode 8 Ahhhhh...

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Hey folks. I wasn't feeling too hot today. My back hurt all night long, and that's put me in a lot of pain today. So, I didn't think I could concentrate enough to write. I recorded a podcast episode instead, which requires a little less attention. Unfortunately, it still requires a good amount of sitting in front of the computer, which made my back hurt more. Anyways, hopefully I'll be back to normal this coming up weekend.

Mother Mother, "Body of Years"
Website
Myspace

Wintermitts, "Dans"
Website
Myspace

The Aimless Never Miss, "The Bright Side
Website
Myspace

Dream Bitches, "Mother's Day"
Website
Myspace

St. Vincent, "The Strangers"
Website
Myspace

Music Go Music, "Light of Love"
Website
Myspace

East Hundred, "Slow Burning Crimes"
Website
Myspace

No comments: