Saturday, June 27, 2009

Episode 74, Playing in the Warm, Pink Sands

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed


Jihae, "Pink Sands" (Artist gave me permission to play the song, but not to post the mp3)
Website
Myspace

Cold War Kids, "Something Is Not Right With Me"
Website
Myspace

The Awkward Stage, "Anime Eyes"
Label Site
Myspace

Boy Eats Drum Machine, "Two Ghosts" (I got permission from the artist, through Myspace, to play the song, but I don't remember if I have permission to post the mp3, so I won't.)
Website
Myspace

La Cherga, "Ciganka"
Label Site
Myspace

The Low Lows, "Sparrow"
Website
Myspace

The Rumble Strips, "Motorcycle"
Website
Myspace

Michael Franti and Spearhead, "Say Hey (I Love You) "
Website
Myspace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks especially for the Michael Franti. I'm really starting to like him. Dave Bain