Saturday, July 18, 2009

Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By

The Nightgowns, "Narwhal Aerobics"

Myspace
(No website listed)


The Tickle Monsters have struck again! And they've taken the form of doggies!!!!


Flight of the Conchords, "Hurt Feelings"

Oh, Flight of the Conchords. I love you so much that I want to cry. I love you so much that I want to make funny, well-rhymed ditties that will impress you so much that you will love me too. Oh well. I'm sounding a little like Mel, and that's freaky. This song is from the most recent season of their show (and their upcoming album I Told You I Was Freaky). I still haven't seen all of the season because my mom tapes it for me (Hey--HBO is expensive!) and she only works with VCRs (21st century's a bitch) and our VCR broke. We bought a new VCR, though (yes, they still make them. Stop laughing) and I plan to figure out what I did with the tapes my mom gave me.

Website
Myspace


Oh, so they have cheesy photo studios in New Zealand, too? I'll take two 8 x 10s and some wallet sized.

Videos:


EELS, In My Dreams


Blitzen Trapper, "Black River Killer"

1 comment:

make Beats said...

Well, it's some kind of mellow songs/country kind of tunes here(correct me if I'm wrong), and it's nice.