Sunday, November 22, 2009

Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By

Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By

NOTE This post was edited on 12/14/2009. I got a take down notice, but I was not informed which song was the issue, so I took out all music links in this post. If you are not the perpetrator of the notice, please let me know and I'll put your song back. I'm very conscious of where I get my music from--I don't use a song if I don't believe it came from a sanctioned source. I use sites like AOL Spinner, KEXP Song of the Day and Daytrotter. To the best of my knowledge, the artists/label pursue these sites to put their music up. I simply link to those files.

**The podcast show notes are in the post before this one**

The Swell Season, "In These Arms",

Website
Myspace


This is not an ad for Bacardi; it is in fact a photo of The Swell Season


Kings of Convenience, "Boat Behind"

Website (There are some older live downloads under the downloads section, KoC)
Myspace


"How do you get your wrist to tell you what time it is?"

The Red Ribbon Brigade, "Candy"
(Get their digital album free along with other albums at their label's site)

Myspace
No website listed


Wait--they're doing a reboot of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Awesome!

No comments: