Monday, October 22, 2007

Podcast!!

Podcast webpage
Direct Link
RSS Feed

For some reason, Libsyn seems to think I'm using 100 MB storage, which means they think I'm over quota. This means that this podcast won't be on iTunes or other podcatchers until supposedly tomorrow. Anyhow, in the meantime it should still be available for direct download.

I'm only actually using 75 MBs, so I'm understandably unhappy with Libsyn and seriously considering using another service.

Shownotes:

Opening music:

RadicalDon Lennon
"A Secret Band" (mp3)
from "Radical"
(Martin Philip Associates)
Buy at iTunes Music Store

Blanche, "Little Amber Bottles" (courtesy of their development company)

Website
Myspace

Goodtimes, Goodtimes, "Desire" (artist sent me the mp3)

Website
Myspace

Rats With Wings, "Safari"

Website
Myspace

Wayne Petti, "All of the Time" (from his Myspace)

Myspace
(no website found)

Goat, "Great Life"

Website
Myspace

Travels, Sixty Five and Sunny" (from their Myspace)

Myspace
(no website listed)

Thank you for listening! Hopefully I'll get my quota problems sorted out soon.

No comments: