Sunday, December 30, 2007

Podcast!!

Direct Link
RSS Feed

Opening music:

RadicalDon Lennon
"A Secret Band" (mp3)
from "Radical"
(Martin Philip Associates)

Buy at iTunes Music Store

Pale Young Gentlemen, "Fraulein" (downloaded from their Myspace)

Website

Chris Robley, "Culture Jammers"

Website
Myspace

White Williams, "New Violence"

Label Site
Myspace

*I was a little worried about a guy named White singing about new violence--I don't want to inadvertantly support racial supremism. I saw this picture, though, and I kinda figured this guy isn't a Nazi.

The Long Winters, "Sometimes You Have To Work On Christmas (Sometimes)" (part of this charity compilation)

Website
Myspace

Blood on the Wall, "Hibernation"

Myspace
Insound Page (the band's site is under construction)

Suffering and the Hideous Thieves, "I Will Always Find a Way" (this song is a few years old, but I'd never heard it, so...)

Label Site (the website listed redirects to a link farm)
Myspace

No comments: