Saturday, August 01, 2009

Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By

Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By

Olof Arnalds, "Klara"

The most Kate Bush sounding person who's not Kate Bush. She's Icelandic, though. I love the Icelandic musicians...(and the Swedish musicians, and the Norwegians...and of course the Brits...the Australians...the Kiwis...the Canadians...okay, I'll shut up now).

Website
Myspace
Buy from Amie Street


With a little hocus pocus...I can change this into a lotus!


Garfunkel and Oates, "Sex With Ducks"

I feel a little wrong inside because of this song. I feel a little wrong outside too. But, it's funny, and one of the chicks is from Scrubs!!!

Website
Myspace
More mp3s at the bottom of this page


Any ducks here?


The Avett Brothers, "I and Love and You"

Website
Myspace
NPR Newport Folk Festival sampler featuring The Avett Brothers' "I and Love and You" (Leave "redeem code" blank)


Dude...if Charlie Manson ever gets out of jail, do you think he'll come looking for his hair?



Garfunkel and Oates, "Worst Song Medley" (Hey! I love that Breakfast at Tiffany's song!)

No comments: