Sunday, September 20, 2009

Videos That Might Otherwise Pass You By

This post is going to be different than my others. I'm moving in a week, and every waking moment has been filled with either A) Moving, B) Talking about moving or C) Thinking about moving. I haven't been able to listen to any music this week, so I'm going to post videos instead.

Next week we might not have internet yet, so there may not be a post next week. If I post anything, it may be more videos.

**Also: the podcast show notes are in the post before this one**

Thanks for your patience!


Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósið (Official Music Video) from Erased Tapes on Vimeo.

Pretty!

Sigur Ros - Við spilum endalaust - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.





Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.




(I think I've played this song before, but it's a good song so I'll play it again)

Windmill "Big Boom" from friendly fire recordings on Vimeo.



Dawes "Love is All I am" from THE FEAR on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I love the Wombats, heard them on Pandora.