Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Episode 79, The Rainbow Goat Baby Rebellion

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

**I'm not going to have a regular post this weekend. I'll be back next week with Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By**

Rainbow Arabia, "Harlem Sunrise"
Label Site
Myspace
Better Propaganda artist page

Baby Dayliner, "You Push, I'll Go"
Website
Myspace

Cale Parks, "One At a Time "
Website
Myspace

The Real Ones, "Every Dog Has His Day"
Website
Myspace

The Mountain Goats, "Genesis 3:23"
Website
Myspace

Boxer Rebellion, "Evacuate"
Website
Myspace

Malcolm Middleton, "Don't Want To Sleep Tonight"
Website
Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can that Baby Dayliner song not be used in a commercial or a movie or something...I don't think it has ever been released. I think it is awesome and have for some time, very mesmerizing.

Jeff