Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yael Naim

**Note** I think I'm going to retire the "Songs That Might Otherwise Pass You By" title. There are so many weekends where I can't find many actual mp3s that I can post. Sometimes I just want to write in general about a band. So, I decided that I'm going to start doing generic blog posts under the overarching title Cerulean's Love of Music. I still plan to post every weekend, but it's going to be very light for the next few weeks. Dragon*Con's coming up, and I've also got some other stressful things going on (without getting all private on a public forum).

Yael Naim

I'm a little behind on this train; apparently "New Soul" came out in 2008. I'm not sure how I missed it, but it's a great song.

Website
Facebook
Listen on iLike


New Soul

Yael Naïm | MySpace Music Videos

No comments: