Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Five Songs I'm Loving This Week

B For Brontosaurs, "Who Will Sail My Ship Ashore?". Know this song. Love this song. Cherish this song.

I've already posted one song by Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah ("In This Home On Ice"), but I love this other song so much that I can't help but include it. It's called "Details of the War" This is a demo version; the version I have (which is more layored and developed, in my opinion) is available here. (It's a bulk download of all the songs--while you're there definitely listen to Great Lakes Myth Society--they're awesome.)


Oh! I don't think I've done this band! I absolutely love the song "First Love Is Forever", by The Hourly Radio. I also like another song of theirs called "Lost and Found" (found in the mix directly below the first one). These are two of my most favorite recent songs. I would suggest downloading all of them because I have found some of my favorite songs from this site. You're bound to find at least a few songs you adore that you never would've heard before.

Since I've had a long (but good) weekend/week, I"m going to let those last two songs count as #s 3 and 4. Number five will be a retro song.

It's in Real Media format (and I'm too tired to put it into mp3), but since I was talking about the Femmes on my Livejournal (I was so badass in high school) I'm going to include my favorite song from the CD Why Do Birds Sing that came out after their debut. The song is called "American Music

That's all. Good night.

No comments: