Sunday, July 16, 2006

Five Songs will be delayed again...(I know--this is becoming a nasty habit).

Trust me--it was all for a good cause. Eric tried to install a second hard drive for me, but turns out my ancient computer (2 1/2 years old) is not compatible with a 300 GB hard drive, so we spent while chatting with Dell support technician Rohit (his name makes him sound like he should be from Mordor) who advised us that yes we can do a Bios Upgrade, he led us to the site, and as soon as we had some serious questions about how to upgrade without ruining my computer, the guy abandoned us. Completely and utterly abandoned us. So, we wisely decided not to risk my not-paid-for-yet computer and leave it alone for now. We're going to try again next time he comes over. Then we finished burning Veronica Mars Season Two onto DVD. He showed me how to use bit torrent (Yay! I'm one of y'all now!) and we spend the whole weekend downloading the two seasons burning them. We had a lot of fun picking out backgrounds, layout and music. Then he started fragmenting my hard drive and left (*sheds a tear*). Also, all my music is on DVD now, so I'd have to hunt for what I wanted to post. So, I've had very little time to do the post, and I don't want to rush it, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you--all five of you ;)

No comments: