Sunday, November 18, 2007

Podcast!!

Episode 32, Complete Meltdown!

Direct Link
RSS Feed

Opening music:

RadicalDon Lennon
"A Secret Band" (mp3)
from "Radical"
(Martin Philip Associates)
Buy at iTunes Music Store

Division Day, "Every Shining Time You Arrive"

Myspace
Website

Voom Blooms, "Nine Ships"

Website
Myspace

Cut Off Your Hands, "You and I"

Myspace
(Their website is down, at least it is at this time)

***I kind of accidentally say s**t during my part after this song. I got frustrated because I couldn't recount the months of the year backwards***

Love in October, "I Dream of Marie Antoinette"

Website
Myspace

Zookeeper, "Trumpet"

Website
Myspace

Southern Drama, "The Spoils" (From their Myspace)

Their Sonic Bids site
Myspace

Holy F**k, "Lovely Allen" (Warning: The song downloads with the actual band name in the title, so if you don't want to see that word, you might want to change the name and the ID tag immediately).

Website
Myspace

No comments: