Tuesday, January 15, 2008

PODCAST!

In which Lola completely forgot to name the episode. Oot.

Direct Link
RSS Feed

New Theme Music! Dust Rhinos, "Victoria" (one of the kickingest songs ever) I got this courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and I'm not sure I'm supposed to post the mp3, so I won't. I am playing the entire song at the end of this podcast, though.

Website
Myspace

Balkan Beat Box, "Sunday Arak" (Featuring Dana Leong) (I got permission from the artist to put this on my podcast, but not to post the mp3)

Website
Myspace

The Child Ballads, "Cheekbones Hollows"

Label Site
Myspace

1900s, "When I Say Go"

Website
Myspace

Matthew Seely, "Scott's Sad Restaurant Song"

Scott Pilgrim Website
Website (Sexy, sexy bicycle?)
Myspace (under the name Mountains and Magic)

Quinn Walker, "Save Your Love For Me"

Myspace
No website found, but here's the Insound page for him

The Antlers, "The Universe is Going To Catch You"

Website
Myspace
Buy at eMusic

Lastly, the full version of the Dust Rhinos' "Victoria". Yippee Yi Yay!

No comments: