Sunday, January 27, 2008

PODCAST #37!

In which Lola FORGOT AGAIN to name the episode

Direct Link
RSS Feed

SHOWNOTES:

Theme Music: Dust Rhinos, "Victoria" I got this courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and I'm not sure I'm supposed to post the mp3, so I won't.

Website
Myspace

The Dimes, "Catch Me Jumping"

Website
Myspace

Kate Nash, "We Get On" (from her Myspace)

Website

Briana Winter, "Hide"

Website
Myspace

The Long Blondes, "Separated By Motorways" (Sexamatronic Mix)
(I said the name of the song wrong on the podcast)

Website
Myspace

The Dodos, "Fools"

Website
Myspace

The Early Years, All Ones and Zeros" (Okay, well, I got it from KEXP, but it's not on there now. It's on this KEXP mirror site, though).

Website
Myspace

The Helio Sequence, "Keep Your Eyes Ahead"

Website
Myspace

No comments: