Sunday, December 28, 2008

Episode 61, The Wicket and the Wishful

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Theme Music! Brazilian Girls, "Good Time" (Diplo Remix)
Website
Myspace

Dan Bodin, "Radioactive Werewolf" (Artist gave me permission to link to the album download)
Website
Myspace
Buy at CDBaby

Paper Route, "Sing You To Sleep" (Not a direct link)
Website
Myspace

Wintermitts, "Schoolyard"
Website
Myspace

Handsome Furs, "Cannot Get Started"
Website
Myspace

The Acorn, "Crooked Legs" (Thanks to Fingertips for the link)
Website
Myspace

Reid Jamieson, "The Last Day of the Year" (Not a direct link)
Website
Myspace


I Led 3 Lives, "House of Ahmet"
Website
Myspace

No Age, "Eraser"
Website
Myspace

Jay Jay Pistolet, "Oh Caroline" (The label sent me the link via Yousendit, so I'm not sure if they wanted me to post the song).
No website listed
Myspace

Max Justus, "Ctrl Alt Dance"
Website
Myspace

No comments: