Sunday, December 07, 2008

Instead of my normal blog post, I did another podcast. I love podcasting.

Sigh...okay, well, instead of doing a full post this weekend, I decided just to make a podcast. Not to diminish my podcasts. I love my podcasts. They're actually the most fun part of this here blog. It's not overtly taxing, either, which is why I did a podcast today instead of a blog post. I've had a crappy weekend. You know how sometimes you're already tired and someone says something to you that sends you over the edge, and next thing you know you're throwing a fit, crying, etc. Okay, so maybe you don't know that. I do. That was my day today. Hopefully I'll get a regular blog post up next weekend.

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Michael Zapruder, "Happy New Year"
Website
Myspace

Frightened Rabbit, "Poke" (Live. Not a direct link; takes you to the download page)
Website
Myspace

The Heavy, "Set me Free" (I couldn't get this song to download correctly through Firefox. I had to turn on Internet Explorer. For some reason, only a few KBs would download when I used Firefox--I tried a few times).
Website
Myspace

Mercury Rev, "Senses on Fire"
Website
Myspace

MGMT, "Time To Pretend"
Website

Dub Pistols, "Rapture"
Website
Myspace

Thailand, "
Favorite Sun"
(No website listed)
Myspace

Steve Goldberg & The Arch Enemies, "
Summer's Ending" (Thanks to Fanatic Promotions for sending me the mp3 originally...though I can't find that link anymore)
Website
Myspace
More mp3s

No comments: