Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cerulean's Love of Music, Special Episode 9

Legitimate reasons I'm doing a podcast instead of a proper post:

1) I spent all of my time yesterday taking the bus to a movie theater, watching Star Trek (it is of teh awesomes!), eating at the fabulous Mellow Mushroom, taking a cab with Eric
to his home-brew meeting at Bold City Brewery. I spent the entire evening at Bold City Brewery.

2) I spent today paying for my evening at Bold City Brewery, and I also spent the morning at my mother's (45 minutes to get there, 45 minutes to get back) and the afternoon walking to our favorite Japanese/Korean restaurant (1 mile and a half away) and then sullenly backtracking to one of our favorite Japanese restaurants (another 1/2 a mile) when we found out that the Korean/Japanese restaurant was inexplicably closed. Then we spent an hour at the restaurant.

So, what I'm saying is I haven't had time to pick a song to write about, much less write about it.

Illegitmate reason I'm doing a podcast instead of a proper post:

A band of Lilliputian My Little Ponies tied my wrists and ankles down and wouldn't let me go until they received their ransom demand of 12 Barbie Mobiles. Thank God for Ebay.


Cerulean's Love of Music, Special Episode 9

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

The Wombats, "Let's Dance To Joy Division"
Website
Myspace

Roman Candle, "Why Modern Radio Is A-OK With Me"
Website
Myspace

Princeton, "Ms. Bentwich"
Website
Myspace

King of Spain, "Decades"
Label Site
Myspace

Au Revoir Simone, "Lark (Ruff and Jam Remix)"
Website
Myspace

King of Spain, "Animals Part One"
Label Site
Myspace

Shearwater, "Leviathan Bound"
Website
Myspace

Damanta, "The Drunken Priests of Donegal"
Website
Myspace

No comments: