Saturday, February 09, 2008

PODCAST!

Direct Link
RSS Feed

SHOWNOTES:

Theme Music! Dust Rhinos, "Victoria"

Website
Myspace

Amy Rigby, "Like Rasputin" (I got the song from Podsafe Music, and it doesn't seem like they want me to post the .mp3).

Website
Myspace

The Whigs, "Right Hand On My Heart"

Website
Myspace

Amazonair, "Amazing" (I guess they thought the band name wasn't right either--according to their website they're changing their name to Passtime Poets)

Website
Myspace

Ravens & Chimes, "General Lafayette! You Are Not Alone"

Website
Myspace

(We Are) Performance, "Lost Youth" (Thanks to Music of the Moment for the link)

Website (Immediately starts playing music)
Myspace

The Buddyrevelles "I Dream of Rodney"

Website
Myspace

Robert Francis, "One By One"

Myspace
(No website listed)

No comments: