Monday, August 11, 2008

Podcast, Episode 51, In Which Lola's Expensive (not really) Software Crashed Dozens of Times



(Sorry this is late! My Propaganda software crashed over and over. I tried to use Audacity, but I started to hyperventilate, so I stopped. My blog post is right before this post, and right before that post is a special podcast episode (which worked just fine).

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Theme Music! American Princes, "Watch As They Go" (Downloadable from their Myspace)
Website

Mock Orange, "Payroll"
Website
Myspace

Windsor For The Derby, "Hold On"
Website
Myspace

Foy Vance, "Homebird"

Website
Myspace

The Buddyrevelles, "6 Oz. Intro"

Website
Myspace

Marble Sounds, "Redesign"

Myspace
(Website redirects to Myspace)
Buy at Rhapsody

Museum Pieces, "On Deck"
Website
Myspace
Buy at eMusic

Tokyo Police Club, "In a Cave"
Website
Myspace

No comments: