Thursday, August 07, 2008

Podcast, Special Edition #3, August 6th, 2008



I plan to release a regular podcast this weekend, and my blog post, also.


Podcast page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Borea, "Single Ride" (Downloadable from the band's website. After you click which language you want, a window will pop up. Click "music" on the pop-up and the mp3s will come up.)
Myspace

Liz Durrett, "Wild as Them"
Website
Myspace
More mp3s

Natalie Walker, "Pink Neon "
Website
Myspace (Her songs remind me of being in my early 20s and going clubbing, but with good music instead of the crap the clubs usually played)
Buy at Rhapsody

Plants and Animals, "Faerie Dance" (Huh. It looks like I had this song in my list for so long that the link stopped working. Oh well. The song did come from the label).
Website
Myspace

Mock Orange, "Song in D"
Website
Myspace

Back In Judy's Shack, "What are you doing for the rest of your life" (The band sent me the mp3)
Myspace
(No website listed)

Maria Taylor, "Song Beneath the Song" (thanks to Glorious Noise for letting me know the mp3 was available)

Website (New version of "Song Beneath the Song" plays when you open up the website)
Myspace

The Avett Brothers, "Murder in the City" (Their label sent me the song)

Website
Myspace

No comments: