Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Podcast, Special Episode #4, Fun While Waiting For Tropical Storm

Special Episode #4, Fun While Waiting For Tropical Storm.

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Beehive, "Better Than Lies"
Website
Myspace

Darker My Love, "Two Ways Out"
Website
Myspace

Dead Heart Bloom, "Come Back" (Downloaded from their Myspace)
Website

Elaine Chao Finnell, "Dance" (From the Masters of Song Fu song competition)
Website
(No Myspace listed)

Chairs in the Arno, "Winter Song"
Website
Myspace

Koufax, "Roll the Dice"
Website
Myspace

The Paul Frumpton Experience, "Dracula's Beach Towel" (From the Masters of Song Fu song competition)
Myspace
(No website listed)

Wye Oak, "Warning" (Okay, so, I just finished telling someone this was the most error-free podcast I've ever done. Of course not long after I asserted that, I proved how much of the first three letters of "asserted" applies to me :) Turns out that I got the band name wrong. I called them Monarch in the podcast, but their name is Wye Oak. Somehow my copy of the mp3 got labeled as being by Monarch. Eh.)

Website (More mp3s on the music page; just click the song title to download)
Myspace

Elsiane, "Vaporous" (Downloaded from her Myspace)
Website

The Lonely Forest, "Stars and Moons"
Website
Myspace

No comments: