Sunday, September 21, 2008

Podcast, Episode 54, Talk Like a Pirate Weekend

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Theme Music! Eux Autres, "Ecoutez-bien" (Downloaded from their website. Click to the right of the song where it says 3 MB, and then click download)
Myspace

Brad Sucks, "Dropping Out of School " (I accidentally said he gives away money when I meant to say he gives away music. I'm tired.)
Website
Myspace

Captain Dan & The Scurvy, "Rum 'n Juice" (Downloaded from their Myspace)
Label Site

Blind Pilot, "Go On, Say It"
Website
Myspace

System and Station, "A Light To Lead You Home"
Website
Myspace

Smith and Pyle, "Spankin'" (I didn't post the mp3 because the label sent it to me and I don't remember if they said I could post it)
Website
Myspace

Tom Smith, "Talk Like a Pirate Day" (Downloaded from his website)
Myspace
Ooh! I just realized he released a new pirate song. It's called "Zombie Pirates in Love" (awww...) and it can be found here.

Ani DiFranco, "Emancipated Minor"
Website
Myspace

No comments: