Sunday, September 21, 2008

Song Post is going to be late

The song post will be delayed until either tomorrow or Tuesday. Don't hate me because I'm tired. And befuddled. Please. It's been a craptastic and busy week. Last week I got annoyed with the job search and spent a day at the movies (well, by the time I took the bus there and back, it was 5 hours). Another day I got annoyed with the job search and spent the day at a book store with a friend of mine. Friday I had an interview and I spent the first part of the day preparing for it (trying to figure out why my resume was printing with pink ink, etc.) then the afternoon at the interview (by the time I took the bus there and back, it was about four hours). Yesterday I spent all day at a job seminar (almost 7 hours, not counting travel time) and today I spent four hours recording my podcast (I hate Audacity) and then a few hours turning it into an mp3, publishing it and posting the shownotes.

I'm so sore I need someone to push a roller over my muscles.

I hate Audacity. I'm researching other programs, but I don't know which ones I want to try. Any suggestions? I have no money, but once I get a job I'll be able to spend a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audacity is nice, but slows you down when you want to use it more than once. I use Sonar for a lot of stuff. I used the free version that shipped with my interface for alongtime. They also have relativley cheap versions (Guitar Studio, I think) for $40.

Unknown said...

Thank you :) I'll check it out.