Sunday, June 17, 2007

Podcast!!!

Direct MP3 Link

RSS Feed


If anyone ever has any questions about how to subscribe to my podcast via iTunes or any other podcatcher, please ask me. I need to learn how to put one of those little iTunes icons on my blog so people can just click it to get to the iTunes page. Anyone know how? I'm sure I can figure it out.



Elk City, "Cherries In The Snow"

Website
Myspace
From the album New Believers


God Love You For A Liar, "Speech Marks"

Myspace
Website
More songs available on their site

Jeremy, "Miss You" (available at their Myspace)

Website
Oh, and Jeremy is a band, not a person. Sorry! I should've known that before I started the podcast ;)

The View, "Face For The Radio"

Myspace
Website
Video

Sean Hayes, "Flowering Spade"

(IODA Promonet requested that I post the following information in exchange for the MP3)

Flowering Spade

Download "Flowering Spade" (mp3)
from "Flowering

Spade"
by Sean Hayes
Sean Hayes

More On This Album

Website
Myspace

Thank you for listening to another of my podcasts (or at least reading the shownotes! I'll have another blog post next week and another podcast in two weeks.

No comments: