Sunday, June 03, 2007

Podcast!

RSS Feed

Direct Download

Shownotes:

1)Radical Face, "Chewing Bottles"

2)Radical Face, "Smile"

Sigh...I swear to all that is good and favorable that the songs were on the website like a week ago. Anyhow, it appears that the site was redesigned, and they're not there anymore. I swear they were, though. Here's their Myspace, also.

3)Moonbabies, "Take Me To The Ballroom"

Website
Myspace

4)Feist, "Sea Lion Woman"

Website
Myspace

5)Sea Wolf, "You're A Wolf"

Website
Myspace

6)Dragonfly Dying, "Talking To Myself". I swear to all that is mine and all that I want that I downloaded this song from music.download.com a few months ago. I guess I'll learn one day to check the websites first before I post the song, to make sure the song is still available. Okay, so two faux pas on this podcast. Oopsy daisy.

Website
Myspace
Hey--fellow Seti At Home user!

No comments: