Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Podcast shownotes (better late than never)!

(By the way--I forgot to change the date on it. It's supposed to be July 16th, 2007.

I'm annoyed b/c my podcast isn't downloading in iTunes (yes, I subscribe to my own podcast. How else will I know it's (not) working?) I e-mailed Libsyn. We'll see what happens. I've never gotten my podcast to be searchable on iTunes; I had to manually subscribe. I'm really perturbed that it's not downloading, though.

Augustus Sweetheart, "Eagle Dad" (from their Myspace)

Their Label Site (a lot of people in that there band).

**Coincidence alert! One of their many influences is Aden, who's coming up**

**Disclaimer alert. Oh, and, er, according to their website the band members all play in other bands now. Oops. Hope you didn't get too excited. Serrry...**

Through The Sparks, "Falling Out of Favor With The Neighbors" (from their label site)

Okay! This band is still around! Let's give them a hand for that! (I've been burned so many times by finding a band and finding out they're kaput. Anyhoos, yay for bands that are still together).

Website
Myspace

Yo La Tengo, "Detouring America With Horns"

IODA, where I got the mp3, asks I include this information:

May I Sing With Me

Download "Detouring America With Horns" (mp3)
from "May I Sing With Me"
by Yo La Tengo
Alias

    More On This Album



    Aden, "Scooby-Doo" (from Last.fm)

    Website
    Label Site

    Okay, I loved them. It appears they're not together anymore, though. This has not been a banner musical week! I'm sleepy. I need to go to sleep.

    A Sunny Day In Glasgow, "5:15" (from KEXP)

    Website
    Myspace

    One more:

    The National, "Fake Empire" (from Salon's Audiofile)

    They are still around. They just had an album recently.

    Website
    Myspace

    Time for bed now.

    No comments: