Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cerulean's Love of Music, Special Episode #6, Tarzan, Get Back To Your Tree

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

The Broken West, "Auctioneer"
Label Site
Myspace

Team Genius, "Take Me Home"
Website
Myspace

Happy Hollows, "Lieutenant"
Website
Myspace

Leatherbag, "It's Over (I Ain't Young Anymore)" (Downloaded from their Myspace. Just click on the word "free" in the music box next to the song)
Website

Great Northern, "Telling Lies" (Thanks to Filter for the link)
Website
Myspace

Eulogies, "Two Can Play" (The label sent me the song and I can't remember if they gave me permission to post it, so I'm going to err on the side of not getting sued and not post it)
Website
Myspace

Matthew Ryan, "Jane I Feel The Same"
Website
Myspace

Sonya Kitchell, "For Every Drop"
Website
Myspace

No comments: