Sunday, November 02, 2008

Cerulean's Love of Music, Episode 57, Good Music To Help Us Through Sad Times

PODCAST SHOWNOTES

Dude. I had all these songs saved up for Halloween. With everything that's been going on with me, though, I forgot. I suck. Oh well, I've got several great un-Halloween oriented songs here. I even, without thinking about Halloween at all, put a song on that could be construed as Halloween-oriented--"Rubber Bat". I can't believe I forgot to acknowledge my favorite holiday on here. I shouldn't be inclined to forget it; it's my birthday, too. Shows how preoccupied I've been.

Podcast Page
Direct Link
RSS Feed

Theme Music! Eux Autres, "Ecoutez-bien" (Downloaded from their website. Click to the right of the song where it says 3 MB, and then click download)
Myspace

Josh Pyke, "The Lighthouse Song" (The label asked me not to post the mp3)
Website
Myspace

Geographer, "Can't You Wait"
Website
Myspace

Hospital Ships, "I Want It To Get Out"
Myspace
(No website listed)
Buy at Rhapsody

Matthew Ryan, "American Dirt" (Live from Daytrotter)
Website
Myspace

Magic Wands, "Teenage Love"
Myspace
(No website listed)

The Sadies, "Rubber Bat" (from bloodshot records)
Website
Myspace

Miniature Tigers, "Cannibal Queen"
Website
Myspace

No comments: