Saturday, April 30, 2005

Five Songs I'm Loving This Week

Canasta, " Just A Star." Really pretty--almost completely instrumental. Also check out the version of Major Tom. I can't stop playing it! Actually I really like most of the songs. Thanks to Copy, right? for posting this link.

Mini Pops,
"Bette Davis Eyes," Songs from this site disappear after a week or so. This is apparently quite old (from the 80's I think) but it's one of the best versions I've heard of the song, save for the Alvin and the Chipmunks version.


Aerospace,
"Tender Is the Plight of the Weakerthan." Scroll down for the mp3. Really cool song. I love the Nordic music.


Novi Split,
"Newborn Life Teething." Click on the media page, then scroll down to the very bottom of the page. One of my favorite songs as of late. It's two years old according to allmusic, but that doesn't matter, right?

And lastly
a video. I like this song ("First Day of My Life") by Bright Eyes so much that I made it my ringtone. Now I must download it from Musicmatch (until I can afford the actual CD.)

No comments: