Sunday, April 24, 2005

FIVE SONGS I'M LOVING THIS WEEK

Okay, so I actually have seven songs. I can't help it. I have no self-discipline. I could never choose.

The Russian Futurists, "Paul Simon," Heh Heh. Yeah, I like this song alot. Instrumental.

Engineers, "
Home." This is a stream, but
it's a really good song.

New Order,
"Krafty (Japanese Version)>" Oh no. Oh Yes. here's the original
version.

Playtone,
"Tonight." I dunno. Perhaps it's hormones. This song is a little light, but I'm liking it. Probably hormones.

Outhud, "
How Long?" Scroll
a little ways down to the Sunday, April 17th listing. This may disappear shortly.

Patrick Park, "
Home For Now." This is a nice song. Makes me happy.

Okkervil River, "For Real," It starts off really well, but then it turns emo-y and it loses me. I like the first part, though.

EDITED: I had originally put "Forgiveness" as my choice for the Engineers song, but after listening some more to all the streams, I realized that I really love "Home." The single is a year old, but their album just came out in March.

I'm also liking the Playtone song alot more than I originally did.

No comments: